One night when Emmy went to bed early, Sadie got her crafting craving again and said, "Daddy, lets make something special!" So Brian whipped out some blocks and him and Sadie painted them. Cute Daddy/Daughter time.
This is Emmy's first hairdo. She knows when she is pretty and puts her hands back and walks around so proud of herself.
My friend made my girls the cutest Easter dresses and matching bows. I figured I better get my usage out of them and they wore them to church today. What a pair of cuties. This picture was taken in the nursery where we all hang out now as a family since I was just called to be the nursery leader and Brian is a nursery worker. We came home today a little beat. Nursery is A LOT of work :)



4 comments:
Very cute skirts! Good luck with nursery! It is a lot of work but you will do great! Glad you had fun in Utah with your family!
So what did Brian and Sadie do with the painted blocks? And what's the difference between a nursery leader and a nursery worker (besides the fact that it sounds like you get to boss Brian around)?
so cute! And what a nice friend!
I love the "Happily Ever After" saying....we all want that, but Sadie has figured it out at such a young age. You can tell that Emmy is feeling the cuteness with her first hairdo. I finally found two phones she stashed in a Mexi-pot:) I loved that you captured all of Sadie's swim lessons....especially when she is kicking!
Post a Comment