I just won a contest! I don't really enter that many, but I have had amazing luck with the ones I have entered. This one is great because I am not a seamstress and wanted something just like this...SWEET!
Can't wait to see the cool shots you use with your new tent. You may want to edit your post to say you're not a "seamstress" because it's definitely true that you're not a sewer, as in where all the stuff from the toilet ends up :) I've made that mistake too many times to count :)
3 comments:
Can't wait to see the cool shots you use with your new tent. You may want to edit your post to say you're not a "seamstress" because it's definitely true that you're not a sewer, as in where all the stuff from the toilet ends up :) I've made that mistake too many times to count :)
Thanks for looking out for me Kate! Just changed it.
I love it, that's so fun!! Do you have it yet? I might ask to steal it Friday night :)
Post a Comment