We did a photo trade with a friend tonight in the wheat field. It has become a fun tradition and I think it will be cool to look back over the years and be able to compare them all and see how I family has grown. These are two that I edited tonight. I LOVE how the blue turned out against the wheat! Thanks Amber!!!


5 comments:
Pretty! I can't wait till you take our pictures! There's so many awesome location choices.
So cute! They turned out great! I'm jealous that you take so many family pics! Do a photo swap with me girl!!! ha ha! I love them! I do want to take some family pictures this fall. Any great ideas where to take them in UT? I know you do! Let me know!
Seeing the facebook pic. I thought, I'll check your blog and sure enough, lots more photos and fun! Thanks for keeping me updated & entertained with all your posts:)
Very cute!!!
I'm jealous. Not only do I not have the energy to prepare for family photos very often, but they never turn out! We're not photogenic like you guys! Seriously, those pics are fantastic.
Post a Comment