9.04.2011

A Few August Events...

 I just noticed there was no pictures of Brian on this post so I guess here is some of the randomness that occurs while Brian is at work. Emmy and I play dress up...
  Sadie has shown quite the interest in photography lately and decided to snap a few pictures of Emmy and I when I had my studio set up with my heavy camera. I was impressed she could even hold the camera up.
 We go out to lunch with friends.
 Sadie and I went to a Chuckars game (alright I guess you were at home for that one Brian)
 We went to a Fancy Nancy Party at the library.
 We visited my sister's family in Island Park.
 
 We also play at the gym and go swimming and then ALWAYS get bread and butter at Great Harvest. I need to get some pictures of that!
On a side note, we have all had the stomach flu this last month and Emmy's cute cousin Issac sent her a cute e-card.
And while I am on my random streak here are the girls stats from their dr. apt last week.
Emmy - Weight 24lbs 2oz (66%) Length 33"(81%)  Head Cirm 19.5 (98%) That one makes me laugh because we all have such large heads in this family!
Sadie -  Weight 33lbs (74%) Length 40.4 (98%)
Sadie also when to the dentist that week and had her first cleaning and check up. I have so many pictures on my phone. I need to have Brian show me how to throw one up here. 

2 comments:

Katie said...

Yay! I'm so happy two of your events included us :) We loved getting to see and hang out with you guys. Love the pic Sadie took of you and Emmy too. What a budding photog!

Brenda said...

Sisters and cousins...yeah!!
Sadie took a great shot...must be genetic:) And that pic. shows what a little clone Emmy is of her mother. I love that Sadie is sooo tall for her age. Future volleyball spiker~~~