9.14.2011

One Of Our Favorite Places

4 comments:

Devin Stewart said...

It seems like you can always expect Mesa Falls pictures from you guys at least once a year. Side note: I like the shirt bro!

Krishele said...

Ok, so I'm a dweeb and haven't been blogging lately, so I forget to come in and check out your cute family since your blog doesn't show up on my google reader page. Your girls have grown up soooo much! You have such a fun little family. I miss you guys and Idaho. I came back at the beginning of September for a wedding (Jason's brother was getting married), but didn't make it up to Idaho Falls. But it was nice to at least be back in the general vicinity. I miss the cool nights and low humidity. Things here are good though. I think I'm finally starting to get a grip on my calling...kinda. I can't wait for the trees to start changing colors...it will be amazing cause there are trees literally everywhere here. It should make for some amazing pictures. Well, catch you later. :)

Brenda said...

I'm glad you got some glamour shots of Brian:) What a beautiful place for a beautiful family to hang out at!

Towne Family said...

So how do you get such nice big pictures to post on your blog? Someday, I need to come and have you show me how to really work with the blogging thing.