Not sure what the deal is, but lately Sadie is really afraid of dinosaurs. I explained to her that they lived a long time ago and are dead and to this she responds,
“Good thing those creepy dinosaurs are all dead and are just bones now.” So I guess now they are creepy too. I had her take some eggs back to the neighbors yesterday since we had borrowed some and she looked so scared the entire time walking over. When she got back she said she was looking out for the dinosaurs.
We were planning on going to the museum to look at the dinosaur exhibit, but I am afraid now it is just going to give her nightmares. She’s got quite the imagination.
I just picked up little sample of colors for the basement this morning. For the girls room I chose Sea Life at 3/4% which makes it more of a "sweet rhapsody color". This is a BIG step for us since the entire house is very neutral.
The main living area is going to be "Cup of Cocoa"
And then Sadie picked out "Weeping Wisteria" for the playroom under the stairs. I think I will stencil some pattern onto the purple color someday.
Now I just have to figure out the colors for the workout/playroom and my studio. Any suggestions?!? I am going to copy my friend Amber and have Brian do some cute molding like hers in the playroom so I am thinking that I can do a bright color since there will be a huge white accent wall.
On a side note I think nursery put me into early labor yesterday. It is really normal for me to have Braxton Hick contractions a few months leading up to giving birth, but I was having intense contractions all through church and then the entire night. They subsided this morning thank goodness, but I think I may just have a March or April baby if I have too many more days like that in nursery!



2 comments:
Hey, fun colors!
No more nursery for you. Seriously. Stop.
You should talk to your doctor about those. Those intense contractions can actually cause labor if you let them go on too long. That's what happened to me.
Post a Comment