Brian's turned 32 on Feb 12th and he got a kind of low key birthday since I was sick. He made himself a yummy mtn. man breakfast and only got an mp3 player and a "coupon" for a suit (which he will not pick out until he is someday released from nursery). He also got some sweet tools to use in the basement from his parents and mine. I wish I could have made the day a lot cooler for Brian because he totally deserved it!
This was about as much as he got for decorations too. I loved looking through old photos to scrounge these up. 
The day before we went to Leo's (Brian's favorite place to get burgers). Papa and Grandma came with up and took great care of Emmy and Sadie in the arcade while we ate.
The Monday after we picked up balloons and a treat Brian likes to take to him at work.
We love you Brian!



1 comment:
That might be my favorite family photo ever :)
Post a Comment