4.16.2012

Basement Progress

Brian has been doing such an awesome job balancing work, school and finishing the basement. It’s such a huge project and I feel bad that I can’t help more, esp since we are in the middle of painting and it would go so much faster with two people. Brian spent 14 hours on Saturday and another eight hours today painting. Such a daunting task... Here are a few pictures of the basement from two weeks ago. I forgot to mention Brian added really fun molding/shelves in each of the bedrooms too (no pictures of these yet, sorry). He has been adding a lot of cool custom details. I think it is awesome that Brian is such a  handyman! The things you don’t  know about a person until you get married and into a house!

_DSC8654_DSC8661_DSC8657

You can kind of see the two different shades of blue I was trying out for the girls room. I love the one on the right.

_DSC8658_DSC8670

Sadie loves seeing the progress in the basement just as much as Brian and I do. She is getting excited for a new bunk bed and a room designated for all of her toys!

_DSC8651_DSC8668

2 comments:

Brenda said...

That is going to be the sweetest basement ever....way to go Brian!

Devin Stewart said...

I'm loving it bro. You're a superman with handling work, school, basement, etc.