4.23.2012

Easter Sunday

 
The girls woke up and I could of swore they were as excited as they are on Christmas morning. It was close to 6am when they started looking for baskets. These pictures are blurry, but I was operating on little to no sleep so we are lucky there is anything to even show for these early hours of Easter!
 Sadie was getting big girl things like nail polish and lip gloss and she felt so special that the Easter Bunny thought she was such a big girl.
 Sadie helped Brian find his basket. There was no way the Easter Bunny was going to forget Brian like it did last year.
 I love the look on Sadie's face...and Brian is just a little tired in this first one :)
The girls wanted pedicures with their Easter nail polish and they both held still and it looked awesome...until they took a bath and the polish all chunked off! I couldn't believe how cheap that stuff was. It was the stuff that is suppose to smell like bubbilicious gum and candy so I guess I shouldn't have expected much.
 Emmy showing off her nails.
This is so typical for Sadie not to look at the camera and Emmy to give me attitude! I love how cute they look in their Easter dresses though!
 After church we had a delicious meal with Grandma and Poppa and then an Easter Egg hunt in their backyard. I filled a lot of the eggs up with money for this one and when Sadie was sorting her eggs she would shake them to see if their was money inside and discarded all the candy ones without even opening them. Smart girl!
 She went to pick it up right when it rolled between her feet. I love my two-year-old! She cracks me up daily!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

That Easter stash looks as plentiful as Christmas! Love their little happy faces and pretty fingers and toes:)