Here are a few more of my favorite pictures of Bree's first month. Sorry I am just too lazy to redo these pictures without my logo. I should have enlisted the help of Brian or one of my photog friends to help me because I have never done a newborn shoot without a few extra hands helping, but still I am happy with what I got. And there is no going back :)







2 comments:
Haha, I love Emmy's little grumpy face in the B&W. Such beautiful girls! They're going to love having all these photos later on :) As will their husbands ;)
These are all so adorable! I am not a newborn photographer by any means, but I had hoped to practice on Tori. Then I had a c-section and couldn't move for 6 weeks. I hired a photographer to come take pics when she was 8 days old and I didn't like a single one! I'm SO SAD because as you said, there's no going back.
I'm glad you have these though. They are beautiful! I just had to complain to you because I know you'll understand. Everyone else thinks I'm crazy for caring about pictures so much. :)
Post a Comment