My amazing Mom came up to help the week after Bree was born. She brought a carload of food, presents, and a lot of unconditional love for my girls (who were acting quite emotional with all of the changes going on). I love how these foofy dress-up clothes frame "Nanny" and Bree.
Nanny spent many an hour pushing Emmy on the swing. That is the first thing Emmy wanted to do when she woke up and the last thing before she went to bed. The entire time you push her she'd yells"higher, higher" in a pretty stinky voice I should add. My Mom worked so hard the entire week she was here. She refinished the playground, helped me paint some rooms in the basement, made incredible meals everyday, watched my girls while I fit in as many photoshoots with Bree that I could and was just always there with whatever we needed! Thank you again Mom. I couldn't have asked for a better example of what a Mother should be like. 

Our cabinets in the basement were installed four days after Bree was born. The goal was to get the basement done before Bree was born and we ended up getting pretty close. 

Sadie and I kept sneaking downstairs to see the progress because we were so excited!
My Mom gave Sadie an early bday present...the sandbox. The girls love spending hours in there making sand creations. Their favorite is to make "birthday cakes" with a lot of sand toy surprises inside.
The sandbox is also good for sunbathing as Emmy is demonstrating here. 

Is there anything sweeter than a sleeping baby!!! I love those squishy cheeks!
For Mother's Day Papa and Grandma sent me some delicious treats which the girls and I devoured in minutes. I couldn't even take a picture before the first strawberry was eaten.
Brian made my Mom and I an incredible breakfast for Mother's Day. It tasted as great as it looked and I felt like I was at a fancy restaurant. He sure knows how to make a girl feel special.
Every morning Emmy gets super excited to get the newspaper. That was
until she has developed an extreme fear of sprinklers and usually there
is at least one system going on in the morning where we live so it was
cute and nice while it lasted, but she use to be such a great newspaper
helper.

Grandma bought the girls these cute Hello Kitty outfits and I happened to have a Hello Kitty hat for Bree so we of course needed a picture of them all together. The girls LOVE their Grandma!

Grandma bought the girls these cute Hello Kitty outfits and I happened to have a Hello Kitty hat for Bree so we of course needed a picture of them all together. The girls LOVE their Grandma!
Sister moment!









1 comment:
What good grandmas :)
Post a Comment