Emmy got a big girl bike in April and has been cruising all over the place since. The last two Sunday's we have rode our bikes on a trail that starts at Snake River Landing and goes around the river and she does amazing going up and down the hills and keeping up. It is nice the girls are getting older and able to be a little more independent. (PS Sorry I biked over your bike last week Emmy. I'll get you a new wheel).
Brian's was hooping it up in March and April and we wished we could have made it to more than two games, but what can I say. I'm lazy and the girls get bored really easily. Most of his games were after the girls bedtime too so let it go on the record that that is my real excuse. I think the girls cheered loud enough this one game though to last the season.

One day Sadie decided she was going to learn to jump rope and the learning experience ended with her tripping over the jump rope and slamming her head into the concrete. She has a pretty bad scar on her forehead that hopefully one day fades a bit.




1 comment:
Nice athletic report~ A win for the bikes. A win for the basketball. Poor Sadie vs. jump rope!
Post a Comment