7.04.2013

Let Freedom Ring

 The great thing about doing all my blog posts in any order I want is that I can go over to my sidebar and click on a "label" and find just want I want. Kabam! This is so fun to go back and relive so many fun summer memories when it is so stinkin' cold outside! Brian took Sadie and Emmy to the ward breakfast while I slept in. This would begin the day of me being a sleepy party pooper. You would think that I had some great excuse like I was pregnant or something for being such a lazy bum but I will just blame it on the cute one pictured below.
This lovable girl takes work...lots of work! We all went to the parade and just baked! It was dang hot!!
So it was time to come back and for Emmy to crash. I took Bree home about this time to have her nap while I vegged. 
 And Sadie played dress up. It's fun for me to see all the pictures Brian takes on his phone like the one below. Different perspective and he catches all the things I miss.
 
 I came back from lounging with a delicious trifle. So I wasn't a total lazy bum!
We went to one of my most favorite photography locations and played in the canal.
 It was a great way to cool off! Funny story...we were roasting in the Stewart's house and they had their AC in the window running and fans going, but it was still SO HOT! Later we came to find out that one of the grandkids had turned the heat all the way up in the house. So funny now, but not at the time!
 Bree LOVED the water!
This is where I am super embarrassed, and I hadn't told anyone but I sent Brian with the girls to see fireworks and I stayed home with Bree and watched a little 4th of July firework special on TV and called it good for the night. Later came to find out that someone had drowned in the river and the firework show was postponed for an hour or more. That made me really glad I skipped out. But honestly the 4th of July is one of my top three holidays that I absolutely love, so I will never miss another night of fireworks! 
 These two are CUTE!!!
Emmy snuggling with Papa. 

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Your trifle looks incredible! I love the before and after of "awake...asleep" I think fireworks are hypnotic:)