I love how Sadie just poses herself for the camera now. What a graceful girl!

A week later Sadie had her PRESCHOOL GRADUATION and we ditched the younger two again. I guess we are either turning into lazy, or just smart parents (depends how you look at it). Sadie and her class sang so many cute songs they had learned throughout the year, my favorite being. . This is a terrible youtube version of it. I should just load her class singing it. Much cuter. Sadie had four other girls from our ward in the class with her and I am hoping she will end up with them in kindergarten next year too.
Receiving her diploma and bubbles...wiping a tear :)
Ms. Anderson lived up to all the amazing things my friends had been telling me for years as their children went through her preschool. Sadie had a great experience being in her class.












No comments:
Post a Comment