Can I just tell you how much I love this baby!?! She is such a spunky, little firecracker and just adores her Mama (which makes me love her all that much more :) Bree loves giving kisses to her family and when I read her books with babies or animals she has to give each one a kiss too. Her first words were Mama and Dada, but last week she said banana which I thought was a pretty big word for such a small baby. Brian has taught her to said "I love you". It has been so fun to take pictures of Bree because she smiles whenever she sees a camera. Her favorite game we play with her is to chase her around the house. She also likes to "get" her sisters and chases them too (as fast as her little legs can carry her). She likes to wear shoes and is pretty good as getting them on too. Bree likes balls and already has a good little throw. She is a great eater and has to have food taken away because she doesn't stop on her own (she really got into this cake smash session). She knows a lot of her body parts and the sounds of a few animals and what sound the Indian makes (that was her first sound :) Bree likes to wave and say hi and bye bye. She is obsessed with electronics, mostly Brian and my cellphones. She has a remote control fetish too. Anything that gives her a little power. Happy Birthday Briella! You are a wonderful baby and always put a smile on our faces!

The morning started with rainbow pancakes which everyone was excited about.

Then one of her favorite activities...BATH TIME!

We went out to run a few errands at our favorite party store and Emmy was super excited to see some of the characters from her favorite movie.
We were only back for about ten minutes before I heard the rushing water in the basement. Here is Brian pretty freshly after it all happened with the restoration crew.

But the party needed to go on and go on it did...
Here she is waving hello to the babies in her book.

And playing blocks with Papa which Brian and I assessed the damage in the basement. The fans running to dry out the basement were on for about a deafening week. It gives me a headache just thinking about it.
One of my errands that afternoon was picking up pictures of Bree from Sam's Club. I didn't have to really make a cute collage so I just strung them all up on this chalkboard.
My friend made a second rainbow cake for Bree's bday and I was going to take pictures in a cute setup in my studio, but it was flooded (do I sound like a broken record) so Brian and I threw together something upstairs. So glad I have pictures from the outdoor shoot so it was okay these didn't turn out as amazing as I would have hoped.

More pictures from her rainbow birthday smash.












No comments:
Post a Comment