Brian rocks it at being a Dad to these four girls! They all feel so loved and he is so good at dealing with all of theirs (and my) crazy moments! What can I say....I pick em' good!
Emmy thought her Dad needed a rainbow toga and Brian wore it for the next hour!
We bought Brian a new meat slicer so he could make us delicious Korean beef!
Somehow I never posted last years Father Day pictures....(probably because I had a 5 day old newborn) so here is a blast from the past!
Even though this picture is blurry, I LOVE Emmy's expression :) Just melts my heart!
And a few pictures of my awesome Dad! I reallllly want to get our family videos transferred to DVD so I can show my kids videos from growing up! I love looking at old pictures and videos.



















2 comments:
Love the first group pic with Emmy looking sad, Rozzie with her tongue out, Sadie looking like a Brian clone and Bree looking Breezy! Perfect:)
I'm glad you're sporting your "I cut my bangs" hair do!
Post a Comment