9.05.2021

Lagoonin' it!









We are waiting in the Bat line and Rosie says it looks like they changed the Dumbo ride to the Octopus ride! She was really getting Disneyworld and Lagoon mixed up! It's fun to have a 6-year-old! 

We were peaking into a curtained off area where they were setting up for Frightmares and a young female Lagoon worker walked by and pulled Emmy aside and said in a stern voice that Emmy was "looking in a top secret area" and that she would have to go with her! I could feel the rush of Emmy freaking out, but the worker broke character pretty fast and said she was just joking! It was a good trick to play on Emmy!!

Rosie LOVED the ride Cannibal! She is barely tall enough to ride it. She was in the row behind me with Brian, and looking back and seeing her expression during the ride was priceless!! Her face was so distorted from the wind and she had her mouth wide open in terror and sometimes excitement! I was looking up Lagoon facts on the way home and the ride gets up to 68 mph!

I almost bought a Beaver's tail for dessert, which is the same as a small elephants ear aka fried dough. But then looked up a recipe where I can try it to make it in the air fryer and that sounded better to me. I was really craving a HUGE elephant ear and I knew that Lagoon was not going to deliver what I wanted.

At the end of the day Brian was feeling sick from going on too many rides, so we hung out on a bench  like the old couple we laugh about turning into, while the four girls hit all the fast rides on the south side of the park! We always seem to begin our day on the north side of the park and by the time we get to the south side, all I want to do is ride the train to see the animals and ride the sky tram back and forth. I don't think I have even been on Wicked, or most of the rides on that side! Next visit we need to remember to start on that side so I can at least go on one or two of the big ones. 

We've also never been to the water park in Lagoon. It looked packed in the lazy river and on every line to the water slide when we peaked in through the gate. 

I wish we had hit Lagoon during Frightmares, but looking at the calendar, this was the only weekend we didn't have anything for a long while. Welcome to Fall sports!! 


1 comment:

Brenda said...

Good times! I love Rosie's ride faces ☺️