12.18.2008

Feliz Navidad Mi Niña Chiquita Banana

I was always pretty bad at Spanish in high school so someone will have to tell me if the title of this post is messed up! This picture was so hard to get because now that Sadie can roll over she is rarely on her tummy for more than a few secs. Sadie is growing up so fast and her little personality is really starting to shine through. I feel like I have been getting to know her even better by her food preferences. I never knew how much fun feeding a baby solids could be! So far her favorite foods are oatmeal and bananas, so I have been calling her my little Chiquita Banana.

Sadie just stared up at this Santa and stroked his beard for awhile. I never got the official picture with Santa that the ward took and if I would have known that I probably would have taken a few more on my own. So until I track down who is emailing those out this is as good as it gets... I love her little bare feet!

Sadie discovered her feet this last week and has not stopped playing with them. It is great for me because wherever we go she has a built in toy!

Here is our lovely tree. Brian did a great job putting the lights on and I actually got to help put ornaments up this year. (Last year I laid on the couch because I was too nauseous to do anything!) Sadie didn't even notice the tree for about a week and then finally she realized there was this gargantuan thing in our living room and stared at it for a token ten seconds. I have a feeling next year it will be a bigger deal to her.

6 comments:

Kim, Tanys, Jason and Hailey said...

Your tree looks so good. Sadie is so stinking cute!! I think she is looking more and more like Brian. I love the family picture by your tree. Isn't Christmas time great?

Towne Family said...

Great tree! Love Baby Sadie Santa! She does have cute little feet. Hope you are enjoying this Christmas season with your baby girl. It sure looks like it.

k8e said...

SO CUTE! I love the tree! And those pictures of Sadie are darling! Loving the hat!!

So I have to ask...Where did you get those cute sayings? I might need to copy you! I love em'!

Brenda said...

Darling pics of Sadie! I love that she can look at a crusty old Santa and not cry:) We have the same lodge pole pine~~~

Krishele said...

Cute pictures of Sadie! So do you photo shop all the words onto your pictures? That's really neat. I love the picture of Sadie with Santa, that's precious. I have no idea who's in charge of e-mailing the ward pictures...but if/when you find out, I'd like to know cause I'd like to get ours too.

Sharee said...

You tree looks great! I tried to swing by before we left for Utah on the 22nd but you must have been out and about.