I spent Thanksgiving with this crazy bunch of people! We had so much fun eating, playing games and pondering the vicissitudes of life, such as why don't the Cullen's have vampire teeth and why is Bella so annoying?Sadie had her first cold during Thanksgiving which involved throwing up all over the house. She is still in the process of recovering from a head cold so she wakes up three to four times each night because she can't breath. It seems like it will never end!
This past Monday Sadie rolled over for the first time! It shocked me and I screamed for joy. I think I freaked her out. Also, last night we fed her solids for the first time so it's been exciting to be experiencing these new milestones with our baby girl!
Last night I started to think how life seems too serious sometimes. It was kinda freaking me out that we seemed to be turning into this old predictable couple who has to talk about taxes and medicals bills yada yada yada ... so to turn back the hands of time to when we were in our exciting throw caution to the wind college days, we decided to hit up the 10pm showing of Twilight. It was great great fun!!! We really enjoyed it and we are super grateful that Brian's parents are willing to come watch the wee little one, even if it is until 12:30 am!Tonight is the Ward Christmas party so stay tuned for Santa pictures...
9 comments:
So did you like Twilight? Steve and I are going tonight...hopefully. We are if Steve doesn't bail out. What did Brian think? You're family pic is so cute. We loved watching baby Sadie while we were up there. It was all tons of fun!
wow sadie is growing up!! can't believe she is rolling over. i love her bows..so cute!
What a fun family picture. That's so cool that you had the whole Stewart Family got together. Did you guys make that thing? Funny.
Love the family photo! Did you like the movie? Sorry we didn't get to talk with you at the Ward party.
You look so pretty Kelly! Did you love Twilight? I want to go see it again and take Noel this time.
Great family picture you guys! Sounds like a fun thanksgiving. I love that you had deep conversations about twilight at your dinner!! Did you even make it to the ward party? I didn't see you
Bella is annoying. She is needy and predictable sometimes. But you are awesome, sister.
Just for the record YES we loved Twilight. I would love seeing it again actually. I went into the movie not expecting much therefore it was tons of fun.
No we didn't make the sign in the picture. There was some interesting props at the stake center and we just took advantage of them.
and...yes we were at the ward party. we sorta ate and ran. we probably should of been a little more social thinking back on it:)
What a fun family you have!! Isn't it great to be with family around the holidays?! I am glad the entire Stewart clan was able to be together!!
Post a Comment