
This past week I visited my sister, Katie, down in Utah. We played with babies, fed the ducks and reminisced about Oregon and college days. Katie and I lived in the same apartment complex at BYU and were actually roommates for a semester so we got to know a lot of the same people. I love having my family so close (I guess three-four hours is pretty close).

Sadie slept the whole ride down and most of the ride back so that made traveling a breeze! While I was there I ate at Rumbi's and Kneaders. We really need more of a food selection in Idaho Falls! On the drive back Sadie and I had to go to a boutique called "Oh Sweet Sadie." There were so many fun overpriced baby items! I got a lot of great ideas to copy, so thank you creative Utah woman for displaying all of the crafts you work so hard on!
8 comments:
Does your sister live in Day Break? I have cousins that live there and love it. How lucky you are to have a good travelling baby!
Kel, I love your photo montages. Nice work. Thanks again for coming to visit. You totally saved my sanity. If you get a second and can email me the "best of" pix from the trip I'd love to have em. Thanks!
What cute pictures! It's fun to see Sadie in the mix with all of her cousins. I need to learn how to make those curly ribbon bows!
I like all the cute pictures. I am glad that you had such a great time in Utah with your family. If you ever want company on the drive, I am up for traveling to see my family anytime.
I get jealous of all those people who can go see their family so easily. Mine family is eight hours away (some twenty four on the road). That is so great you can go see your sis. I'll try to be happy for you and not sad for me. The pics are adorable.
kneaders all you can eat french toast breakfast=heaven on earth.
3-4 hours IS close. You are lucky. Cute kids!
There's nothing more fun than cousin pics:)
Post a Comment