It has been a while since I have viewed your blog. I love Sadie being dressed up as a cat. Britt said she looked so cute. Your pumpkin carving is amazing! I don't have the patience it takes to make a pumpkin look good. And I loved Sadies Halloween message.
Sadie needs a picture of her in her kitty cat outfit with a night vision camera so she can have glowing eyes! Her eyes are sooo blue now~~ I bet she wondered what was up when you were drawing on her face...her first make-up~ Very creative jack-o-lanterns:)
7 comments:
It has been a while since I have viewed your blog. I love Sadie being dressed up as a cat. Britt said she looked so cute. Your pumpkin carving is amazing! I don't have the patience it takes to make a pumpkin look good. And I loved Sadies Halloween message.
Cute! I loved her Halloween costume!!! She is sure a cutie!
Oh, and how did you do your blog header? I noticed we have the same background but how did you get that cute header???
haha. Great picture!
Sadie is SO adorable!! She has such pretty features. Love the cat costume!!
cute picture!
Sadie needs a picture of her in her kitty cat outfit with a night vision camera so she can have glowing eyes! Her eyes are sooo blue now~~ I bet she wondered what was up when you were drawing on her face...her first make-up~
Very creative jack-o-lanterns:)
Post a Comment