11.12.2008

Copying is said to be a form of flattery, so I am hoping my cute friend Kristen Tutt takes it that way. She is such a talented photographer/digital scrapbooker that when I saw her four generation page I just had to copy it. (I really hope it is okay) Here is Brian with his Mom, Susan, and her mom, Betty, and of course Sadie!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

cute!!

natalie said...

Oh I am the biggest copier ever so I hope it's okay!

Megan said...

What a sweet picture. Love the idea.

kristen said...

kelly! i haven't looked in your blog in so long (mostly because i use google reader and for some reason your blog wasn't on there... not because i forgot about you) and this was what i found when i checked! so cute! of course you can copy! how do you think i come up with half my stuff!?

Krishele said...

Cute pics! I haven't been around the blogging scene for a while so I just got caught up on all your recent postings. I LOVE Sadie's black kitty costume. She is so cute.

Leslie said...

so you're a digi scrapper ~ You did a great job! I love this layout!