11.12.2008

Tagged: Find the 4th picture in the 4th file of your photos.

This is a fun tag! Brought back lotsa memories! Brian and I had been dating for about four month when I headed out to BYU-Hawaii to get a well-rounded education :) Right around Feb 12, 2003 (Brian's 23rd birthday) he came out to visit for a week! We had so much fun in Honolulu renting scooters, getting stuck in Haliewa and trying to hitchhike back to Laie and of course going to the Polynesian Cultural Center. I remember it had been raining that day so the usual canoe parade had been moved to the indoor theater and we had to dress a little warmer. That night the was a luau show with the hula and fire dancers. We should have never left the island and came back to reality! Wanna go back Bri?

2 comments:

jennybhill said...

So was his visit a surprise to you Kelly? This sounds like so much fun. Hope you do get to go back someday soon.

Belnap Family said...

I wanna go!