
This Saturday we drove toward Island Park in search of a fuller, greener Christmas Tree than we had last year :) The weather was on our side and it made for easy tree hunting. As luck would have it, we came across a beautiful grove of perfectly sized Christmas trees. So, we did our part in helping the forest service thin the lodge pole pines by cutting one down.
re.jpg)
Sadie was sporting her fleece jumper that I bought for her last Christmas. Little did we know how well she would stand out amongst the trees. It kept her nice and toasty during our search. I'd like to say we helped Brian look for the tree, but due to Sadie's ongoing cold we decided to "tough it out" in the car. Brian's only instructions were "fuller and greener" than last year.
re.jpg)
When we bought the Pilot I fully intended on sitting in the front seat with Brian since there would be much more room, but that has yet to happen. Sadie and I get chauffeured around while we play and laugh in the back. Good thing we picked out a car with comfortable back seats.

As tradition would have it we stopped again at Big Judd's in Ashton where I got the fajita burger and Brian got the double bacon burger, a large fries and a drink. I have learned to recognize when Brian gets full so I told him to stop a few times, but he told me he was in "Korean mode" (which means you eat until the food is gone).

Our tree is green, full and just perfect. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!
12 comments:
I love Sadie's outfit. She looked adorable out in the trees especially in her photo shoot with daddy. How do you make those cute little collages, like you did at the top of the blog? So cute!
Love Sadie's Christmas outfit! She is so stinking cute!!
Yeah for live Christmas trees!! I love the picture of your family, and you're right, Sadie's little outfit really pops out! She is so cute.
PS- I rode in the backseat for a long time, too. :)
Red is definitely Sadie's color! We got a lodge pole pine, too! We had to drive to Evanston, WY and then head south 30 miles.
so cute!!! that's funny that you sit in the back still! I did out of necessity. Jocelyn hated the car seat and would scream the whole time!
I absolutely love the pictures of your fam tree hunting! they are so cute with the words typed on them. i want to go tree hunting but i don't think we have enough time to go search... we'll just have to get on in town. now you'll have to post a picture of your decorated christmas tree! :)
This is a great tradition! Good luck finding a fuller and greener tree for decades to come!
Thar is an adorable picture of Sadie with the trees.
Sadie is really cute in red. I love your family traditions. Merry Christmas!
What a fun tradition! It looks like you had a great time. I will have to stop by and see your Christmas tree all decorated.
What about the BIG burger at Big Judd's--you know, the one they make the buns for in pie plates... Get Brian in Korean mode on that one! (by the way, love the holiday pics!)
So cute! I love the scrapbook pages!
I love her little Santa outfits! She is the most beautiful baby. Love the tree too! We hope you guys are doing great - it sure looks like it! :)
Post a Comment