Cool video Kelly. By the way, I can't believe I spaced it on Friday...HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Please still be my friend.Also, nice gun in that last shot. I still think we should do a double date.
Will you comment on my slideshow so that I have one comment? Maybe it will inspire more comments :) Brian IS such a good Daddy...cool slideshow.
Hope you had a great Father's Day, Bri. You make such a great dad. Sadie is one lucky little squirt.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Cool video Kelly. By the way, I can't believe I spaced it on Friday...HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Please still be my friend.
Also, nice gun in that last shot. I still think we should do a double date.
Will you comment on my slideshow so that I have one comment? Maybe it will inspire more comments :) Brian IS such a good Daddy...cool slideshow.
Hope you had a great Father's Day, Bri. You make such a great dad. Sadie is one lucky little squirt.
Post a Comment