
Sadie and I rarely go to our wards weekly playgroup because she is usually napping, but we made a big effort to go to this one because it sounded like a lot of fun. Sadie loved crawling around in the water and had a fabulous time except for this little bully who thought it was funny to splash Sadie. She was not a fan of that!

10 comments:
Looks like fun. Where's this "splash park" you went to? In Idaho Falls? Looks cool!
I was just thinking I should have wrote that in my post. It is up in Rexburg. Your girls would love it. Maybe we should make a trip up there when you guys come to visit. Maybe a Bear World/Splash Park field trip!
That look on her face is priceless! It's a good thing I didn't know about this bully, or I would have had my kids go kick water in his face!!!
How fun! I bet Sadie just loved it!Luke loves the pool right now! He just splashes and dunks his head in. Its so funny!
So I know I'm way late but Happy Birthday!!!!
I haven't looked at your blog in awhile... I love all the posts. The ballerina ones of Sadie are SO beautiful! How did you make the gallery picture? That is so cool!
Wasn't that a lot of fun! I'm glad Sadie had fun, and that you guys came. I think we need to do that activity again!
I like the definition in your buff biceps as you are holding Sadie! Sadie's hands on her Father's day card are so cute as is her ticked off expression at the water park. Fun pics! Proud Brenanny~~
Good time! Sadie can take on any little bully splashing in her face. She is a tough girlly!
That was fun! We'll have to do it again!
how fun!! I would be mad too if a boy was splashing me.
Post a Comment