i wonder if that's a girl thing... soph was totally afraid of grass too for the longest time!
Love your foot picture.I also wish that kind of grass grew here. The grass here is not soft. :(
SO CUTE! I love the hat! ANd your garden pictures look awesome! We planted a little garden this year too but we got off to a late start. It's fun watching everything grow!
You take great pictures. I might have to talk you in to taking some pics of my cute little Brittany before she gets too grown up.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
i wonder if that's a girl thing... soph was totally afraid of grass too for the longest time!
Love your foot picture.
I also wish that kind of grass grew here. The grass here is not soft. :(
SO CUTE! I love the hat! ANd your garden pictures look awesome! We planted a little garden this year too but we got off to a late start. It's fun watching everything grow!
You take great pictures. I might have to talk you in to taking some pics of my cute little Brittany before she gets too grown up.
Post a Comment