2009 Reunion at a Glance...
-Sadie going up and down the stairs a zillion times
-Eating incredible food including a Brazilian, Mexican & Korean Dinner
-Sadie and Corbin not playing so nicely - but still so cute together
-A trip to the urgent care because Sadie decided nail polish remover was tasty
-Taking Sadie hot tubing every day...gotta get us one of those
-Meeting Collin Raye
-Making a wish on a shooting star (it was a good one)
-Finding out the Bear Lake monster's name is Isabelle (kinda a sissy name for a monster)
-Eating dutch oven dinner and dessert
-Wave-running, boating, wake-boarding and four-wheeling
-Brian and I sweeping the Newlywed Game
-Raspberry, Smore's and Peanut Butter Cup Shakes
-Late nights and early mornings
We had such a great time! Thanks for putting this all together Mom & Dad!





















4 comments:
Wow! Way to be on top of it. I don't think I've even downloaded my pictures from my camera yet. Looks like you guys did some awesome wake-boarding after we left. Fun!
Those are all such great pictures!! Your hair looks soo cute!
What a fab fam trip! Loved all the pics and the rundown. I want to hear more about the urgent care trip...what did they do for her? Did she have any reactions?
Katie - Sadie was acting really lethargic and stuff so that is when we took her to the urgent care and i guess the acetone absorbs the sugar in the body so they just gave her a sugary drink and told us to load her up on more sugar for a little while. They also checked her oxygen level and they said it was kinda low... they never did follow up on that though. She likes to hyperventilate sometimes so I guess it all makes sense :)
Post a Comment