We are so excited to share the new that we are 12 weeks pregnant and due February 10th! Sadie and this little tyke are going to be the best of buddies.Here's a video of our little coconut jumping around. The books all say that it is too early to feel any kicks, but I swear I do all the time, and after watching my ultrasound video I feel justified in saying so!
18 comments:
this is the most fabulous news! I had no idea, probably the only clueless one, but seriously girl you are so skinny these days. I can't wait for you. congrats.
YEAH!!! We are so excited for you! Good luck! Let us know if you need anything!
I know we've already told you, but a big huge congrats for you guys. We are so excited for you! Busy baby!
Yay!!! My kids watched the video over and over! They like the music, and they said, oh he's so cute! :D
Congrats!! I am so excited for you guys!!
Ha, ha, ha!!! I LOVE it! It looks like baby #2 is going to give you a run for your money! :o) Congrats!!
Congrats!! I kind of suspected as much when we were out walking last month. I am SO happy and excited for you guys! Sadie will be such a good big sister.
That was such a cute way to post your news... i love the photo with the ultrasound! Wow... you really do have a little jumping jellybean in there don't you? What a cute ultrasound video. :)
Congrats. You are such a great mommy. You will love two. Busy but twice the fun! I hope you are doing well. I am so excited for you.
OH MY GOSH!! CONGRATS!!!
I can't wait to find out the gender. :)
I also felt kicks earlier than the books say, so I think you're right!
Wow, congratulations! That is so exciting! How fun!!
congrats!! i am so excited for you. how are you feeling??
Lisa and I just watched the ultrasound together...way too much fun!!! You'll have to sign "her" up for karate.
Congrats!!! What an exciting thing! I felt kicks earlier too- now they are just getting harder and harder! Can't wait to see what your having. Congrats again!
Thanks for the fun comments everyone!
Marci - I have been feeling surprisingly really well. I was tired and had a really dull nauseous feeling until about last week and now I feel great. Well...actually now I feel the stretching feeling, but it beats feeling tired all the time:)
Congratulations! I've been out of the blog world for awhile but I'm so glad I checked your blog! This is so exciting. I'm so happy for your growing family. :)
Congratulations! That is wonderful news!
Post a Comment