8.03.2009

Mad Skillz

Yes this picture might look a little similar to the one below, but I was just going through pictures on my "small camera" and forgot we had this on it. I really like how Sadie is not too sure about this new baby!


Going on a walk around The Village is fine and all, but if you want some real action head on over to Tautphaus Park. We felt like we stepped into the X-Games or something. The skateboarders and bikers were pulling some really cool tricks and Sadie was enthralled for a good ten minutes.



Sadie thought picking her Dad's nose was fun too!

4 comments:

Us Bailey's said...

I don't know why, but for some reason, picking noses is the funniest thing to little kids! I'm sure Sadie will warm up to the idea of a new baby- Joel will even sometimes give my tummy a hug, but is always quick to pull my shirt down and say bye baby after we say hi in the mornings! Who knows!!! Good luck!

Towne Family said...

Don't worry. Sadie will love the baby. It's just another nose to pick, for her :)

devrie said...

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS! And second, you are such an amazing person! And third, you weren't on the list because I only get like 15 minutes at a time and I'm really slow. :) You're in my favorites list, though! You really are such an awesome person! I look up to you more than you know!

Katie said...

I want to see what the rest of your shirt looks like. I can only see a portion but the print looks fabulous.