
I had seen the Roaring Youth Jam going on in years past and I kinda wanted to go, but it is really something you have to take a child to enjoy so lucky me I had my Sadie girl and we went and enjoyed the festivities.

We made a sparkly pine cone that she managed to drop somewhere along our walk (which I was grateful for because where are you suppose to put a sparkly pine cone) and we got a balloon, a free pass to go to the movies, great harvest bread and jamba juices. It was a nice little activity.

We went back with Brian on Saturday and watched the ducks get dropped into the river. It probably would have been more exciting if we had actually bought a duck or could see them go over the falls, but we were way too far away. Things to think about next year :)

On Saturday we also went to the Reed's Dairy Day and got a tour of the dairy and the farm. Sadie loved the petting zoo, but thought the pigs were disgusting. We saw so many of our friends, there. It was definitely the place to be! Although I HATE the smell of the dairy with a passion it is still kinda cool to have it close by.
4 comments:
I'm so sad we missed it this year! We loved going to Dairy days last year. It always seems to fall on Lucy's birthday weekend. Don't tell Ethan about the duck race...he will be pretty bummed we missed that too!!!
Haha, that duck is HUGE.. it looks like it's going to eat Sadie! Fun pictures, though :) Looks like a good time!
that looks like so much fun! I have also been grateful to have kids so I can have an excuse go to certain things without looking out of place. :)
Oh my heavens. The digiscrapping is just INCREDIBLE. They could have made you YW prez based on that alone!
Post a Comment