Hi Kelly, Wow you have a fancy blog. Sadie is so cute. I love her hats. she looks like she's so fun. I am so bugged I haven't been in UT at the same time you are. Keep the photos coming. I love to see you smile.
that is so cute! we just went to the zoo in Idaho falls last week and it is the perfect zoo for kids. All the good animals but doesn't take ALL day. :)
8 comments:
We love the zoo too! Isn't it fun to go with a little kid who is fascinated with everything? Sounds like you had a good time!
Cutest shoes ever! I love those little Sadie feet.
Clever post! Sadie is so cute!
Hi Kelly,
Wow you have a fancy blog. Sadie is so cute. I love her hats. she looks like she's so fun. I am so bugged I haven't been in UT at the same time you are. Keep the photos coming. I love to see you smile.
cute post!
that is so cute! we just went to the zoo in Idaho falls last week and it is the perfect zoo for kids. All the good animals but doesn't take ALL day. :)
Adorable! You hide your tummy well--IF you HAVE one!!
I like Sadie's nose wrinkle shot sitting on her dad's shoulders. I think that Sadie got your nose!
Post a Comment