Brian has been playing in a bball tournament all day at Skyline and so far they are undefeated. GO BRIAN! All this bball playing has given me a chance to play with my new Christmas present, a flash for my camera (pictures to come). Here is a picture I got to play around with late last night though. The story with this pic is the camera actually went off by accident and I usually hate when mouths are cut off of pics, but her eyes looked so gorgeous here I decided to play around with it in photo shop with some new actions. Well back to more games and then down to Utah we go. Hope everyone had a great Christmas!
12.26.2009
Brian has been playing in a bball tournament all day at Skyline and so far they are undefeated. GO BRIAN! All this bball playing has given me a chance to play with my new Christmas present, a flash for my camera (pictures to come). Here is a picture I got to play around with late last night though. The story with this pic is the camera actually went off by accident and I usually hate when mouths are cut off of pics, but her eyes looked so gorgeous here I decided to play around with it in photo shop with some new actions. Well back to more games and then down to Utah we go. Hope everyone had a great Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those colors are amazing!
Post a Comment