12.10.2009

Christmas Photoshoot

I found this temporary calendar to use until I complete my super duper advent I have been working on the past few weeks and according to the advent, poor Sadie and I had to venture out into the freezing cold weather to have a Christmas photoshoot! You can't ignore what the advent says...don't even try it!


I have come to realize that every photo shoot is easier with an assistant and I did not have one this day, so I was lucky to even get Sadie to sit still for a second and look at me. I think I will retry this one and take Brian with me to work his magic behind the scenes.


She still looks very pretty though!


On a side note, Sadie has reached the age where she is starting to throw fits and thinks life is too hard for a baby (and looking at the bruise on her head, it really just might be) but there is always a sure way to make her happy for a good ten minutes or so. THE BATH!



On another sidenote, I think this picture looks a lot like me when I was Sadie's age. Mom - you are going to have to verify this one. I really should look through my pictures to post a side-by-side comparison shot, but that would take some effort and being 31 weeks prego I get to use the lazy card every now and again.


5 comments:

Us Bailey's said...

Kelly- very cute pictures!!! Where did you go to take them? I still need to do Joel's christmas and 2 year pictures and don't want to go outside right now because it's FREEZING!!!! Good luck with the fits! I wish to say that they go away soon- but I'm not going to lie!!! They just evolve! Good luck with everything and make sure you enjoy those lazy breaks! There needed!

Katie said...

Cute shots of little Miss Sadie...I think it's fabulous that you have a custom advent calendar too :)

Jessica said...

so cute! I love her little headbands!

Erica said...

Even if she has a hard time sitting still.. GORGEOUS blue eyes :)

The Devin Stewart Family said...

I love that Christmas dress. She is so cute. Taking pictures of kids is the hardest thing ever. Corb will never hold still for the camera, and he also had a matching bruise during our thanksgiving pictures from running into a cement pillar.