For Emmy's first outing we went to the Apple Athletics Club Saturday morning and pretty much had the entire pool to ourselves. Sadie loves swimming and learned how to kick her feet and go underwater. She is definitely a water baby! Emmy chilled in her car seat the entire time.
I love how pretty her eyelashes look when they are all clumped up.
A few things about Emmy
She will be three weeks old on Tuesday and we are blessing her this Sunday
She only cries when I stick lotion on her after a bath, she’s gassy or hungry
She can sleep through anything
She likes to grunt and make lots of squeaky baby noises
Her closed tear duct is almost open I think (please, please, please)
She lets Sadie kiss, hug and hold her all the time
She is very sweet and content and is keeping us all very entertained and happy.
To see more pictures of our sweet Emelia go here.
9 comments:
She is sooo cute! I'm glad she is such a good baby for you! It makes it really nice doesn't it? It was a lot of fun to come hold her the other day! Is Sadie still loving her little sister? Hope all continues to go well! Good luck!
oh, what a sweet little girl! and what a fun trip to the pool! i cannot get over how adorable sadie is. hope you're feeling good!
I just love the picture in the heart basket. I looked at all of them on your photo blog and they are all wonderful too!
She is such a sweet girl. I'm so glad you've been blessed with such an easy going baby this time around!
Such beautiful ladies! That's great that Sadie's such a swimmer and excellent big sis. Emmy is so adorable. I can't wait to meet her this Sunday!
All the pictures of Emmy are soo cute!! you have got some talent. :)
so cute. Whish I was there. Good for you going swimming ;)
Oh my gosh that last picture is AWESOME. I'm going to check your other blog right NOW.
how cute... it is so fun to hear about little Emmy! She sure is a cutie! I love you pictures! :)
I was WAY behind on reading your blog. Such a cute family! I love the awesome pictures you take of your cute babies. I wish I had been a little more sane after my kids and had thought to pose them all cute like that.
I really am going to miss you in YW. We'll have to make sure that we get together still.
Post a Comment