I spent the last week in Utah with my family and we took a fun outing to the Discovery Gateway Children’s Museum.
Sadie was so grateful to be out of the house and have so many new things to discover and play with.
Here is a bunch of things that put a smile on Sadie's face!
I tried keeping Sadie out of the fountains because it was a little windy, but she was too fast for me!
She was smart to run into the water realizing there was no way I’d go after her holding a camera.
One of my favorite things to do in Utah is going out to eat.
We went to Rodizio’s, Kneaders, Tokyo Sushi, Rumbi’s, Great Harvest, Pei Wey, The Pendulum, Schlotzsky's, & Pier 49 Pizza.
Let’s just say my diet starts this week! It was also so fun to go out with my old high school buddy Melissa and catch up!
7 comments:
You know what? After spending a whole weekend around Sadie, I sure do miss her and her funny, cute little voice. You guys seriously have an adorable little girl. We absolutely LOVE her!
I love eating out when we go down to Utah as well. All those places sound yummy. I am glad that you had such a wonderful time with your family.
Ooh! I love the affect of Sadie running around in the fountains. Fun idea! It was great to get to hang with you while you were down. Can't wait til you come again :)
What a fun time! The childrens museum looks like a lot of fun, and I love the piictures of Sadie in the fountain! Too cute.
Hey, we were at Discovery Gateway just a couple of weeks ago. Isn't that place amazing? Andrew got stuck on the Magformers.
I soooo think they should put a Rodizio Grill up here in IF.
you are friends with melissa!? she was in my married ward in provo. she is so cute!
I don't think I'm wearing enough bronzer. Ha!
Thanks so much for lunch Kelly! It was really good talking to you- and thanks for the email. :)
Post a Comment