My two girls are growing up so fast. Emmy is such a social smiley baby. As soon as I catch her wandering eye she has a HUGE grin from ear to ear. It is kinda hard to capture it with a camera in-between us so I’m still working on it. She is still sleeping a lot, but when she is awake Emmy is a cuddly girl. She sleeps most nights in her swing and catches ZZZ’s whenever and wherever she can. She can lift her head up when she is doing tummy time and has lost a bunch of hair, but only in the front, so it looks like she has a receding hairline. If Sadie is not careful I have a feeling that Emmy will catch up and pass her by with long luscious locks. To see more pics go here.
Sadie is now sleeping in her big girl bed! I was so scared about transitioning her thinking she would wake up all through the night or try to climb out, but she did great and is still sleeping like a champ. We turned the daybed around so she wouldn’t fall out and good thing we did because Sadie turns circles when she sleeps. Sadie has a few obsessions right now including swimming, singing along to The Bumblebee song and Skidamarink song which she calls the “I Love You” song, and running everywhere. Sadie can count to twenty and speaks around half gibberish and half coherent words. She gives Emmy kisses on her head every time she cries and is very loving blowing the mailman, the garbage man, and whoever she sees kisses.
It would seem from their expressions that my family is annoyed with me taking pictures! All I can say is they better get used to it!
![]()
Last week Emmy and I finally went to all three hours of church and we both felt like this when we came home. It was fun for me to go to Relief Society again because between my Primary and YW callings I haven’t been for years.
This week was Brian’s Spring Break so to celebrate we bought a trampoline. It was the first decent day we had had for a little while so Sadie and Brian spent the evening setting it up. It was cute to watch Sadie follow Brian around the trampoline handing him springs. She is really such a good natured little girl always wanting to help and make us happy. We have already done lots of jumping and Brian is going to teach me how to do a a tricky flip where you land on your back and then flip over. I will have to wait until I am in a little better shape before I pull that one off.
5 comments:
Wow....You are super blogger woman! I'm glad you reminded me, because I have missed your last three blogs. I'm excited for your new tramp, that Sadie's in a big girl bed, and Emmy is still looking like her mommy:) Lots and lots of fun pics!
Sadie is going to LOVE her trampoline! I'm excited for you to put sprinklers underneath, make sidewalk chalk pics, and bounce the day away.
Um, cute header!! I can't wait to get a tramp...some day
what do you mean you have a hard time getting out? looks like you've been having fun, too! love your blessing pics, you look gorgeous and emmy is so sweet. hope to see you soon!
Cute cute! Sadie is going to love the trampoline! Let's hope for some more of those nice days so you can go play on it!
Post a Comment