I've been singing this song to Sadie and she never knew it came from somewhere. Well today we were on the computer and YouTube came through with a bunch of versions of this song. I actually use to watch this show growing up! I thought I would post it because she keeps telling me "idee, idee" which means "again."
Hahaha! My parents used to sing that to me ALL the time when I was little and I had no idea where it was from either. This is wonderful :) Thank you for clearing that up for me.
Oh my goodness! This was a big favorite for me and my sisters growing up. There is video from a family reunion talent show of me singing this with a few cousins at age 6. Crazy. I had no idea it was from something!
2 comments:
Hahaha! My parents used to sing that to me ALL the time when I was little and I had no idea where it was from either. This is wonderful :) Thank you for clearing that up for me.
Oh my goodness! This was a big favorite for me and my sisters growing up. There is video from a family reunion talent show of me singing this with a few cousins at age 6. Crazy. I had no idea it was from something!
Post a Comment