5.24.2010

3 Months

_DSC2347Re

Funny Things About Emmy

She loves jumping on the trampoline. I hold her like I am rocking her and I can jump as high as I want and she just laughs and laughs. She got her first tooth last week and is working hard to get the next one (she's even bit me once). She rolls to her side and sometimes accidentally ends up on all the way on her tummy. She enjoys tummy time more than her sister ever did, she smiles all the time, but saves her biggest smiles for Sadie (who she adores), her squeals sound just like a cat, she likes to eat A LOT and already seems excited to watch us eat, she loves her baths, rarely ever cries, and gets mad if she doesn’t get enough eye contact and/or conversations during the day. We love our Emmy!

_DSC2321Re

_DSC2422Re

_DSC2376Re

8 comments:

Kimberly said...

Great pictures Kelly! I am always impressed. I hope we get more nice weather soon. I'd love to go walking.

Us Bailey's said...

Emmy is such a cute little girl! I love your pictures. Good job getting her first tooth in! I think we are just starting that process. Looks like you've had fun! Good luck!

Rob, Brooke, Breanna and Ethan said...

oh my, that is SO early for a tooth! i would not have believed it, so thanks for the picture :) what a darling little girl!

Belnap Family said...

Wait, no kidding, that is way young to be getting teeth!!! I can't believe it. She is soooo dang cute. I love these pictures

Julianne said...

That is one pearly white tooth. She's darling Kel!

Sharee said...

I LOVE the pictures. Emmy is so adorable, and a tooth already, wow.

Jessica said...

So cute! I can't believe the tooth!

natalie said...

Great pictures! What a cutie.