5.12.2010

Firsts

Here is Sadie enjoying her first ice-cream cone from Reeds Dairy. She is such a health nut that she decided to dip her broccoli into her ice cream. YUM!
_DSC2115re
_DSC2119re _DSC2120re
My daughter has HAIR! Yay for me. I finally get to fix it, which actually puts one more thing to do on the list before we head out, but it is still exciting nonetheless. She looks really cute with a ponytail too!
_DSC1917Re
Here is Sadie at her finest. We are approaching terrible two’s and I am afraid I am just not ready for it yet!
_DSC1906Re _DSC1907Re
Who needs a baby doll when you have a little sister? Emmy face says it all! These two really love each other and it's fun to watch them interact and smile at each other!
_DSC2130re
Happy Mother’s Day to me. I had a wondering day full of delicious food, a nice nap, and great company. Brian made a delicious breakfast and a steak BBQ lunch. Sadie made me a card during nursery with lots of pretty stickers and Emmy slept a little more than usual that day.
_DSC2100re
We had a great 6th anniversary at the Sandpiper. Too bad our waiter was kinda a doofus (not only b/c he can’t take a decent picture, but he really was just strange in general). It’s all good though because we left with a complimentary gift certificate from the owner to use during our next visit. (I won’t get into details, but we didn’t complain or anything to get it).
I got the Red Snapper with clam chowder soup. It looks better than it tasted, but the soup was to die for!

4 comments:

Erica said...

Haha poor Sadie.. I'm just glad you're documenting the temper tantrums ;) And Emmy looks like a perfect, chubby-cheeked doll! Cute girls!

Towne Family said...

Love the stroller picture. I can't help but laugh when I see Emmy's chunk of a face.

Katie said...

That stroller shot really is classic. And a BIG Happy Anniversary to you!

Us Bailey's said...

Reeds Dairy Ice Cream is a definetly a good rite of passage! Your girls are so cute! And good luck with that two stuff! If you need someone to commiserate with -- jsut give me a call! We are going through it too! And I love the stroller picture-- too cute!