Craigslist came through and I finally sold my scooter to some dude in Wyoming. I am so happy to have it off my hands and Brian is so happy to have more room in our garage. It came just in time to pay off all of the hospital bills for Emmy’s birth too! It was fun to have a scooter while in school, but it isn’t the most useful thing when you have a young family to get around. It also was a bit unreliable (and that is a major understatement). We had good memories with the “hunk of junk” though such as Brian taking it to his first day of work at Nitro Security, getting hit on BYU campus and the insurance money paying off the scooter, riding past the security gate and parking close to all of our classes.
These two are such pals. Sadie wants to hold Emmy all the time and today Emmy poked Sadie in the eyes to get her back for all the times she’s done it to her and Sadie thought it was the funniest thing. Sadie looks just like Punky Brewster with her piggy tails!
Emmy officially rolled over tonight! I laid Emmy on her back and ran outside for a min to put some plants back in the garage and came back to her on her stomach and not too happy about it (but it made me happy).
I told Sadie to make a silly face and this is what she came up with. Sadie keeps grabbing this disposable underwater camera and walking around the house saying cheese and pretending to take pictures. I am SO proud of her!
Sadie went to one of her best friends birthday parties this last week. She loved the Mickey Mouse theme and the cupcakes too.
On Saturday was our ward talent show and I was in a skit with some girls. I forgot how long it takes to learn a routine. I felt like a major dork, but I sort of revel in that kind of stuff so it was fun for me.
7 comments:
Congrats on selling your scooter. Looks like it was a lot of fun! Your little girls are sooo cute! Conner did the same thing the first time he rolled. I just looked over - and he was on his tummy - little stinker! Looks like the ward talent show was a hit!
those pig tails are super cute! it would have been fun to see the talent show. i bet it was hilarious.
What exactly are you doing in that skit? Looks very funny. You're way more daring than me!
You were awesome in the skit~ it was funny! You made some of the best faces.
You are such the blogging queen. I'm so impressed with how good you are at keeping up with it. Nice work Kel. Your girls will LOVE looking back at all the memories.
Yay! I glad you sold your scooter. Did you post it on the KSL ads? That looks like a funny talent show.
Once again, I'm catching up with three blogs....blogging heaven:) I'm glad you captured Emmy's first little miracle tooth.....just like her mom, way too advanced for her age. I think Sadie's pigtails are at least a half an inch longer, so we can forego the extensions~~~ I was hoping your talent pic was a video...it looks sooooo questionable!!!
Post a Comment