This weekend was full of fun things to do for Sadie. We went swimming at the aquatic center, played at Westside Elementary, Sadie played at Leo’s Place for the first time (and of course loved it), and saw lots of Grandma and Papa (two of her favorite people). It was pretty windy so Emmy and I hung out in the car and she laughed so hard when I sang “Crazy” some oldie tune to her. She thinks her mama is funny!
We took Sadie to a few places to take pictures and this is her new fake smile where she juts her chin out. It is going to take a lot of effort on my part to get some decent pictures of this girl for the next little while. She is so full of energy and the only place I can get her to sit and take a picture is high up in a tree where she is stuck and can’t get away!
On Memorial Day we drove to Aston, ID and saw Brian’s grandpa’s grave. He fought in the Korean War and a couple years back we got to see a bunch of old pictures and hear grandpa stories.
Then we drove to Mesa Falls and Sadie thought the stairs where her own personal jungle gym. We had to keep a close eye on her because she is a climber/runner/deathtifying stuntgirl.
These two wore us out! They slept the entire drive back and we had a nice quiet time to chat about where we want to get away to. Now we just have to get Emmy on solid and be done nursing... so that will be only be another 6 to 7 more months. Geesh!!! It was a great weekend!
6 comments:
Idaho is looking very lush and green. I'm sure that hikes with yittle gurls burns off wayyy more calories~~~~~ That sure is a cute expression on Emmy...she's giving you baby sasssss:) Sadie says, "All models get burned out after soooo many shots!"
What a lovely weekend you had. What a novel idea to actually honor a veteran on Memorial day vs our major lounging :) Props 2 U.
I love that picture of you and Sadie at the falls! You looks so pretty. What fun pictures of your weekend!!!
Sounds like you guys are having so much fun. Nice to see how you celebrated Memorial Day. You reminded me that I need to call my Grandma to talk about family history. Well if you ever decide you want to venture to the South to Georgia I'll fill your itinerary with fun things to do!
Looks like you guys had a very fun weekend! Isn't Mesa falls beautiful in the spring! We love going there too! Your girls are so cute! If you have any ideas on keeping a toddler still, let me know!
Hey we were there on Memorial Day to... doesn't life sem more excitin when the nice weather rolls around. I love your sweet little family next to the Falls... and Sadie's "fake" smile is pretty darn cute... also thos blossoms are beautiful! Great Post!
Post a Comment