This funny little girl is four months now and when Sadie is napping we like to play on the ground and she lets out happy shrieks that have yet to wake up Sadie thankfully!
Here is tooth #2. Emmy is really quite the advanced baby for pushing these teeth out so early. Right before a new tooth breaks the skin she has one night of major crying. It has reminded us of how Sadie use to be every night. Emmy is still a very easy going girl!
We finally were able to bring Sadie’s bike out of the basement and ride it around the cul-de-sac this week. She is such a big girl that she doesn't want me to push her around on it. She hasn’t quite got the feet to pedal idea, but our driveway has a nice slope that lets her pick up enough speed to ride it to the middle of the street. Just enough to be in a little danger. I am learning that toddlers like that sort of stuff!
My friend took our family pictures this last weekend and she did such a great job. It was SO hard getting Sadie in a good mood and getting smiles out of her, but with a little help from Grandma and some M&M’s we captured some of Sadie’s fake smiles :) Thanks again Kristy! Here is a couple of my favorites...
Things coming up...
Taste of Idaho this week. one word... YUM!
Bone to Back...running 5 miles in the hot desert sun (at least it is with someone as cool as Devrie!)
Emmy’s four month shots... OUCH!
Sadie’s Little Einstein Birthday... she’s a wee bit obsessed.
Father’s Day, which means planning out some really good meals. Ever since Brian has got us watching “Man vs. Food” we have been craving some really amazing stuff.
The Jazz revealing their new logo (I threw that on there for you Bri)!
Oregon Trip...My sister and I are going to need a vacation from our vacation after this one (five little kids in a car for 14 plus hours). YIKES!
9 comments:
Cute pictures!! I love the one of you and Brian~ very cute!!!
A second tooth??? Wow! Sweet mama- baby shots and love the fam glam pics~~ You should sell the photo of you and Brian to a dentist for promos.
I like your new family pictures.
We are thinking about going to taste of Idaho too.
Good luck on your 5k. I still want to do one of those with you later this year!
Fun fam shots! I especially liked the toss up pic. Sadie's such a big girl crusin' on her bike. Caleb still just chasing brothers by foot.
What are you making for fathers day? Maybe I will copy you!
Wait are you forgetting something VERY important?! Isn't it your BIRTHDAY this week too!!!!!??? :)
thanks for the compliment, i'm flattered! i'm excited to run with you, too. hopefully i can keep up! your family is gorgeous, kelly. you're so blessed!
Emmy has the prettiest blue eyes. I love your family shots and the brown and yellow colors you chose.
Very cute family pictures! I can't believe Emmy is already 4 months old! Time flies way to fast!!! Hope Sadie's birthdays a hit! Good luck!
Post a Comment