6.20.2010

_DSC3288_2_30

Emmy had her 4 month check up this past Monday and here are her stats...

Weight 15lbs. 3oz (80%), Length 26 1/2” (99%), Head Cirm 16 3/4” (86%)

_DSC3294_2_30

Just this past week Emmy’s personality has really emerged. She gets really happy and excited whenever she is going to be picked up, eats, is tickled, and sees Sadie. She laughs and coos all the time now too. She loves her jumper/saucer thing, and likes rolling all over the floor to get to her toys. She is already wearing her 6-9 month clothing too. We are still working on the sleep department. I think we may just have to move her out of the room so we can get some shut eye around here!

_DSC3315_2_30

I LOVE this baby cleavage!

_DSC3371_2_30

Sadie worked hard on getting her Daddy’s Father’s Day card ready. We pulled out the paint and stamps and went to town. She even helped me pick Brian out a water filter, handed it to the cashier, gave the lady my credit card and signed the receipt. Sadie LOVES being a helper!

_DSC3444_1_30

She also loves being dirty!

_DSC3452_2_30

Another thing she loves is eating corn on the cob, but probably her all time favorite love right now is being “naked”. She keeps her diaper on, but she thinks her and Emmy should be naked at all times and works hard to take Emmy’s clothes off whenever I am not looking!

_DSC3471_30

_DSC3472_30

7 comments:

k8e said...

These pictures are so cute! Glad to hear someone else isn't doing great in the sleep department....I thought I was the only one! ha ha! Actually, it could be worse so I should stop complaining!

devrie said...

so so cute, kelly. looks like fun! looking forward to saturday!

Us Bailey's said...

What cuties!!!! That little Emmy is getting so big already! It's fun seeing you in the mothers lounge at church and chatting! Good luck with those girls!

Erica said...

Cutest girls EVER. Emmy is getting so big and SO smiley! I hope we get to see them soon

m@R(! said...

i love the hair bows! cute.

Belnap Family said...

k, first of all... baby cleavage?! good one Kelly!!!
Also, I'm glad my kids aren't the only ones that think they need to be naked all the time!

Towne Family said...

You know the best part about naked kids...less laundry! Just think of all the precious time Sadie is saving you from having to wash her clothes. What a thoughtful daughter!