We went to Taste of Idaho a couple of weeks ago and although it was cold and windy we still had lots of good things to eat, which kept us happy. Among some of the best restaurants were TGIFriday’s, Hard Hat, Cheeseburger Factory, and Cafe Rio and this little bakery that I can’t remember the name of.
It was so nice to have a date without the “chickadees” (that’s my new name for the “babies”). I was so surprised with how many people brought their kids because it really was such a miserable day! This little girl was in front of us in one of the lines and I just had to snap of pic of her. What a doll!
I have always gotten the biggest goosebumps when I get cold...so here they are in their full glory! I promise my skin is not this pasty anymore. We had a fun weekend of being outdoors running and playing in a softball tournament and I have a nice little base tan now. Bring on the SUN!
1 comment:
Funny how good food is worth almost any weather. Glad you had a tasty time...that cupcake looks scrumptious.
Post a Comment