This last Saturday we headed up to the Heise Pool. It was everyone’s first time to the pool except for Brian. The natural hot spring was so relaxing minus all the stinkin’ bugs floating in the water. We took Sadie down the waterslide twice and I think it gave her nightmares because 3am that next morning she was by the side of my bed needing some comfort. Emmy and Sadie are fearless in the water though. Sadie’s favorite thing to do is stand by the side of the pool and jump in... even if you aren’t looking. She body slammed Brian one time because he didn’t know she was going to jump in. Poor thing (Sadie...not Brian. Brian is seriously way tough). It was a fun day and we wore the children out. Mission accomplished!
After seeing pictures of me in my ugly swimsuit I decided it was pretty lame and Lime Ricki was having a Labor Day sale so I bought this dang cute new swimsuit! Happy end of the summer to me!
Isn’t he graceful?! We will just call him Spider Bri (like Spiderman...I thought I was clever) from now on!
No comments:
Post a Comment