I made this sweetie a Halloween tutu and headband today. I am just lovin’ these rosette flower thingamabobs! Poor girl is getting her eighth tooth coming in so we have been dealing with a fever and diaper rash. Life is not easy when you are this cute!
5 comments:
I didn't think that I would see any new blogs or pictures....and what a nice surprise!!! Lots and lots of fun things to see and read. I also looked through your photography site. Wonderful pix of cutie Sadie and Emmy and lots of other families....nice work! Poor Emmy and her mouth full of baby chompers. Such cute rosette headbands. You'll have to sell them to a high fallootin' kid specialty store. Great pool action shots:)
you must post a pic!!! cute headbands!
The world of PS actions is working me over. How did you have the patience to figure it all out!
Those are really cute headbands. I'm assuming you made them. They look adorable on your girls. Love that little sweet face of Emmy's!
By the way, where did you get your bead board that you put up in Sadie's room?
Post a Comment