9.04.2010

Our Handy Man!

Cabinets

My hotty of a husband has been super busy doing projects around the house! While the girls and I were in Utah for a week playing, he was hard at work finishing the cabinets in our laundry room. I would call him each night before I went to bed and he would tell me he was tired and would head to bed soon, but little did I know that he was staying up until 3 and 4am each night busting these cabinets out! It was the best surprise ever when we got home.

Shelf1

This is my birthday present #1. Two of my friends have these shelves that I just loved and so I took a picture of it, handed it to Brian, and few days later here it is on my wall looking awesome! He never ceases to amaze me!

Shelf3

This is my present #2, but it is really a work in progress. Brian did an awesome job getting the bead board up, but I am in desperate need of some paint on the wall, some curtains and decor for the shelf. I am the worst artist on the face of the earth but here is a little sketch of what I think I may want to do.

beadboard maybe

Come to think of it these may give you a better idea than my terrible drawing...

729207264_NKR8b-L Untitled-2

These are the curtains I want with a gather on the bottom...

pink silk curtains with painted floors

Thanks for being so motivated Brian and cranking out some pretty sweet things for our home!

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Fancy dancy laundry room....nice work Brian! Love the bead board and shelf,too. Your home is magazine worthy:)

Katie said...

Wow! Those shelves, cabinet, and beadboard all look AMAZING!! That really is awesome how handy Brian is. I'm sure you will decorate it all to perfection. Team Stewart at it again :)

Towne Family said...

Lovin' those shelves! Can I have a turn with Brian next?

Megan said...

Your home is so pretty. Good job Brian and Kelly.