10.23.2011

Day 5 - Last Day at Disneyland

My two beautiful princesses...
 Sadie and Emmy LOVE Rapunzel so when we met her I thought it was hilarious that Emmy gave her the meanest scowl and Sadie wouldn't talk to her.
I love how Emmy can't even look at her. She totally turned shy! They were never like that to any of the characters that had the masks on like Mickey, Pluto, or Goofy.
 
Brian had just taken Sadie on Splash Mtn for the third time that day while Emmy and I rode Winnie the Pooh and the only dry clothes we had left was Emmy's Snow White outfit.
 
We love Pineapple whip and this is one of the only places (besides on Oahu at the Dole Plantation) that you can get it. Emmy had just biffed it and cut a huge hole in her mouth. So sad! 
 
 Brian insisted on getting the girls souvenirs (which I thought was so cute because I was not going to let them buy anything...Yes, I am a mean Mom). Sadie picked out an Ariel dress up toy and Emmy got a cute little Minnie Mouse.
That night we watched The World of Color at California Adventure and it was incredible! They had a colorful fountain show with clips from Disney movies projected onto water. It put the Bellagio Hotel fountains in Vegas to shame. Our three days at Disney were by far our favorite of our trip so we have been missing it ever since.

2 comments:

Sharee said...

CUTE pictures, Fun day! I know what you mean about missing it since you got back, I feel that way.

natalie said...

fun! I didn't know you could get dole whip at disneyland. aaaaa! So sad. Where exactly?