I don't think I brought my camera this day....but we woke up early and used our early bird pass. We took Sadie on Splash Mtn twice, Big Thunder, Space Mtn all within an hour or so. It was awesome to just run through the line and go on anything as many times as we wanted. Sadie was fearless and it made it such a fun morning. Papa and Grandma brought Emmy over and we went on a few more rides before we went over to California Adventure. We rode the Ariel ride over and over. That is probably my new favorite ride. That night Emmy and I watched the fireworks over the castle while poor Brian had to take a very sad Sadie back to the hotel. Emmy would nap a few times in the stroller throughout the day so she got to see all three night shows, but once night hit, Sadie would crash hard and just wanted to be in her bed. Here are a few pictures taken from Brian's video camera...






1 comment:
The little mermaid ride was not completed when we were there. Looks fun! My favorite was Toy Story in California adventure.
Post a Comment